A high quality Landing page or a lead capture page is built with a single and focused objective to capture leads from prospects. It also helps “fuel other marketing channels”. It is one of the most crucial elements for a marketer or an online advertiser and yet many fail to bring the charm to their landing pages. A/C to a survey, only 22% of the marketers are really happy with their conversion rates but the rest are doing just OK.
The reason is the lack of the main ingredients that make a landing page which your prospect can’t resist.
So, why is landing page so important for a marketer?
A high performing landing page can help you in
- Capturing information about your prospects
- Capturing and converting leads
- Showcasing a special offer you’re offering
Irresistible landing pages are the fuels that can drive other marketing channels as well.
Best practices for landing pages that “Convert”!
Landing pages that capture and convert leads easily are those that have these elements perfectly sewed together.
- A compelling Call to Action
- Highly visual that improves engagement
- Are relevant to the queries of a prospect
- Ad copies that generate curiosity
- A mobile friendly page design that streams perfectly across all the devices
- Are trustworthy and contains trust factors such as reviews, social proof.
- No pop ups – these tend to distract a lot
There are not just the above mentioned points that make up a great landing page, but there’s plenty more which is covered beautifully in this infographic by Email Monks.
Ajay Prasad is the Founder and President of GMR Web Team, a leading healthcare digital marketing agency. He guides small and medium size healthcare practices/businesses in customizing their online marketing strategy, focused on building a loyal base of patients and improving their patient acquisition. Ajay believes in an improved patient experience as the key to successful healthcare business, which can be accomplished with the right marketing plan in place.