The environment is something that should be a high priority for everyone, because it affects us all. One of the main problems is that it is such a huge thing to consider that people have a difficult time feeling that they can do anything meaningful to help.
If you are starting a new business, making it a business about being green is likely to inspire people to do the right thing.
Here are 10 online business ideas that you can start to protect environment:
- Create Green Apps. It can be something complex, like an app to calculate a carbon footprint and ideas on how to reduce it, or a simple app, like how to get to the nearest recycling center.
- Start a Site That Can Be the Authority on Green. There may be a lot of them out there, but there are few markets like the environmental one to being able to create your own niche.
- Create a Site That Answers Questions About Going Green. There is a lot of misinformation, so a site specializing in getting it right will quickly earn a good reputation.
- Help Connect People to Trading, Sharing, or Renting Products. Nothing is quite as efficient for recycling as big a money saver.
- Start a Shopping Site With Green Products. Not everything can be shared, but almost everything can be more environmentally friendly.
- Start a Flash-Sales Site. This is one of the quickest ways to get your company’s name out there early in the process. People will come for the sales, they will return for the customer service and outstanding environmental products.
- Blog Green Ideas. Maintain a blog about the latest trends in green businesses and living.
- Create an Area for Children to Learn More. Parents who are green conscious tend to get their kids involved. Providing information to a younger audience helps foster the care needed for future generations.
- Create an Ad Server for Going Green. This attracts green advocates who have specific target audiences.
- Create Social Games About Being Green. Social games are not new, but they are great way to get people connected and talking about what’s important.
Sangeeta Kumar is the Vice President of Web Marketing for GMR Web Team, a global online marketing, strategy, development and maintenance agency. Sangeeta is a jack-of-all-trades kinda person in the world of Internet marketing, excelling in market research to come up with a strategy based on the latest trends to get a website on page 1. She knows her stuff and enjoys a good discussion on SEO anywhere, anytime.Google +