Meta tags are tags especially for the search engines. They tell the search engines what your web page is all about and helps it to index your page more accurately. Meta tags are the hidden code usually put at the top of websites designed to perform different functions. The two most famous and misunderstood meta [...]
Category: Website Maintenance
AuthorsPowered by Authors Widget
Follow Us On
- Why Companies Prefer Web Marketing Through an Agency
- Why Do Eyes Gravitate to Images on Facebook?
- SaneBox: Giving Your Inbox a Magic Touch
- How to Identify Landing Page Hotspots
- How Affection Makes for Awesome Web Design
- Can Apple Regain With the iWatch?
- 4 Key Elements In Mobile Advertising
- Success Criteria for Online Businesses
- Author Rank- The New SEO
- Facebook Graph Search May Impact Small Businesses
Tag CloudBusiness Ideas California Website Design eCommerce business Facebook Google Google Panda Update Internet marketing Internet marketing Orange County internet marketing strategy Internet Strategy Keywords Local Mobile Search Local Search Engine Marketing local search engine optimization Local Search Marketing Mobile Marketing Mobile SEO online business online marketing Online Reputation Management orange county website design Podcasting Search Engine marketing Firm Search Engine Marketing Firm California Search Engine Optimization SEO SEO Trends SMS India Social Media Social Media Marketing social media networking social media optimization social networking Twitter Web Design California Web Designer Orange County Website design Website Design California Website Design Firm website design orange county website marketing Website Marketing Orange County website marketing strategy Website outsourcing website strategy